III. RELEASE INFORMATION
  • Purpose of Medical Information Release:
    • [] Further Treatment / Continued Care
    • [] Personal Use
    • [X] Attorney / Client
    • [] Other: (specify here)
  • Format of Medical Information Release:
    • [] Copy of Record to be picked up
    • [] Verbal Release (e.g. phone conversation)
    • [x] Electronical Release (sent via email)
    • [] Other: (specify here)
  • Date Range:
    I authorize the release of information covering the period(s) of treatment:
    • To: 26/05/2022
  • Medical Records to be Released: (check all that apply)
    • [X] Emergency Room Visit (ER notes, progress notes, consultations, procedure notes, test results)
    • [X] Hospital Stay (History and physical, progress notes, consultations, operative reports, discharge summary, test results)
    • [X] Outpatient Surgery/Procedure (History and physical, progress notes, consultations, procedure notes, test results)
    • [] Clinic, Office Visit or Immediate Care (Office notes, progress notes, procedure notes, test results)
    • [] Psychology Visits (Office notes, progress notes, procedure notes, evaluation results)
    • [] Other Records: (specify here)

IV. AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE INFORMATION

• I, Tony Kendrickson, hereby authorize Pillbox Hill Medical Center to disclose my individually identifiable health information. I understand that this authorization is voluntary and I may refuse to sign this authorization. I further understand that my health care will not be affected if I do not sign this form.

I, Tony Kendrickson, understand that if the recipient authorized to receive the information is not a covered entity, the released information may no longer be protected by federal and state privacy regulations.

I, Tony Kendrickson, further understand that I may revoke this authorization at any time by notifying, in writing, the Pillbox Hill Medical Center facility where this authorization is being signed. I also understand the revocation must be signed and dated with a date that is later than the date on this authorization. The revocation will not affect any releases made prior to the receipt of the written revocation.

I, Tony Kendrickson, understand the record might not be complete, if it is a recent visit, and additional documentation could be added after submitting this request.

By typing my name below, I, Tony Kendrickson, certify that this information can be used for the purpose of processing my Authorization for Medical Records Release request. I consider this as my electronic signature for this request.

• Signature:
    Tony Kendrickson

Date:
    27/05/2022
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [RELEASE REQUEST] Tony Kendrickson

Post by Mikey Lions »

• Dear Mr. Kendrickson,

We've received your request. However, there are no medical records within the requested dates.

Warmest regards,

Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center