[RELEASE REQUEST] Daniella Estrella (now Farace)

Moderator: Supervisors

Danistars
Visitor
Visitor

[RELEASE REQUEST] Daniella Estrella (now Farace)

Post by Danistars »

I. PATIENT INFORMATION
  • Title: (select one)
    • [] Mr.
    • [x] Mrs.
    • [] Ms.
    • [] Other
    First Name:
    Daniella

Middle Name: (optional)

Last Name:
    Estrella (Now Farace)

• [] Male
    • [x] Female
    Date of Birth:
    04/08/1997

Address:
    1115 Imagination Court

ZIP / Postal Code:
    Los Santos, San Andreas

II. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Phone Type: (select one)
    • [x] Mobile
    • [] Home
    • [] Work
    • [] Other
    Phone Number:
    436-9776

Email:
    [email protected] (( MistressOfMayhem ))

III. RELEASE INFORMATION
  • Purpose of Medical Information Release:
    • [] Further Treatment / Continued Care
    • [x] Personal Use
    • [] Attorney / Client
    • [] Other
  • Format of Medical Information Release:
    • [] Copy of Record to be picked up
    • [] Verbal Release (e.g. phone conversation)
    • [x] Electronical Release (sent via email)
    • [] Other:
  • Date Range:
    I authorize the release of information covering the period(s) of treatment:
    • To: 05/06/2022
  • Medical Records to be Released: (check all that apply)
    • [x] Emergency Room Visit (ER notes, progress notes, consultations, procedure notes, test results)
    • [x] Hospital Stay (History and physical, progress notes, consultations, operative reports, discharge summary, test results)
    • [x] Outpatient Surgery/Procedure (History and physical, progress notes, consultations, procedure notes, test results)
    • [x] Clinic, Office Visit or Immediate Care (Office notes, progress notes, procedure notes, test results)
    • [x] Psychology Visits (Office notes, progress notes, procedure notes, evaluation results)
    • [x] Other Records: ALL RECORDS

IV. AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE INFORMATION

• I, [Daniella Farace], hereby authorize Pillbox Hill Medical Center to disclose my individually identifiable health information. I understand that this authorization is voluntary and I may refuse to sign this authorization. I further understand that my health care will not be affected if I do not sign this form.

I, [Daniella Farace], understand that if the recipient authorized to receive the information is not a covered entity, the released information may no longer be protected by federal and state privacy regulations.

I, [Daniella Farace], further understand that I may revoke this authorization at any time by notifying, in writing, the Pillbox Hill Medical Center facility where this authorization is being signed. I also understand the revocation must be signed and dated with a date that is later than the date on this authorization. The revocation will not affect any releases made prior to the receipt of the written revocation.

I, [Daniella Farace], understand the record might not be complete, if it is a recent visit, and additional documentation could be added after submitting this request.

By typing my name below, I, [Daniella Farace], certify that this information can be used for the purpose of processing my Authorization for Medical Records Release request. I consider this as my electronic signature for this request.

• Signature:
    DANIELLA FARACE

Date:
    05/06/2022
Naomi Finnemore
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Re: [RELEASE REQUEST] Daniella Estrella (now Farace)

Post by Naomi Finnemore »

Dear Miss Farace

I've compiled all of the requested files from out archives and sent a copy to your registered address of residency ((Forum PM)). They shall arrive within a working week.

Kind regards,

Emilia Porter
Deputy Director
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Deputy Director | Emilia Porter Pillbox Hill Medical Center