(( [Reinstatement] Nicole West -> Abraham Hynes ))

Moderator: Supervisors

Akane Karanomori
Visitor
Visitor

(( [Reinstatement] Nicole West -> Abraham Hynes ))

Post by Akane Karanomori »

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Abraham, Sebastian
  • 1.3 Last name: Hynes
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20/DEC/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 707070
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Salem, Utah, United States
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 102 Spanish Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Past job position: Resident Physician (Surgery)
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: Resignation (( Insufficient time to commit to the faction ))
    1.12 Link to your admin record: ACCESS

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      (( I've previously left the faction due to multiple commitments on the server which were primarily within the law enforcement side. After a series of events, I've since gained more time to play on the server. I thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying with the members of PHMC and the patients we encountered on the daily (through the ER), as well as those that booked appointments. It was a different roleplay experience which I'm looking forward to return to now, albeit on another character than my previous one. Abraham was previously a medical examiner, and had completed residency as a surgeon as well as some work at the general hospital in Salem (his home town). ))

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      N/A
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Abraham Hynes, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Nicole West -> Abraham Hynes ))

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

((Reinstatement approved))