[PARAMEDIC] Jonathan Maverick

Moderator: Supervisors

Jonathan Maverick
Visitor
Visitor

[PARAMEDIC] Jonathan Maverick

Post by Jonathan Maverick »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Paramedic — Department: Emergency Medicine Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Jonathan
  • 1.3 Last name: Maverick
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/11/1996
    1.5 Phone number: 01142292
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # Meteor Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Paramedic (Emergency Department Technician)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Mirror Park Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2014
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    N/A

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Jonathan Maverick, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [PARAMEDIC] Jonathan Maverick

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Paramedic Program - Under Review
Dear Mister Maverick,

I appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position. However, we do require that all applicants who are applying as paramedics, not interns, submit a copy of their current San Andreas State Paramedic License, or proof of National Registry and therefor eligibility to become licensed as a paramedic in San Andreas.

(( In order to apply straight-in as a paramedic you must already possess a paramedic license on this character, OOCly issued by the LSFD, or you must be eligible to transfer a paramedic license from another character to the character with whom you are applying. More information can be found here: https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=323 ))

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor
Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [PARAMEDIC] Jonathan Maverick

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Paramedic Program - Declined
Dear Mister Maverick,

I appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position. However, we do require that all applicants who are applying as paramedics, not interns, submit a copy of their current San Andreas State Paramedic License, or proof of National Registry and therefore eligibility to become licensed as a paramedic in San Andreas. We were unable to verify that you meet these requirements and subsequently we must decline your application at this time. I encourage you to reapply in the future as an intern when those applications become available if you are still interested in a career in EMS.

(( In order to apply straight-in as a paramedic you must already possess a paramedic license on this character, OOCly issued by the LSFD, or you must be eligible to transfer a paramedic license from another character to the character with whom you are applying. More information can be found here: https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=323 ))

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor