[Paramedic Intern] Brian Hogan [Interview]

Moderator: Supervisors

Brian Hogan
Visitor
Visitor

[Paramedic Intern] Brian Hogan [Interview]

Post by Brian Hogan »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Paramedic — Department: Emergency Medicine Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Brian
  • 1.3 Last name: Hogan
    1.4 Date of Birth: 04/12/1969
    1.5 Phone number: 96235196
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((samboiam#9181 discord))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Liberty City
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 6834 Innocence Blvd, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Paramedic Intern

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Public School #189
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 1987
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Vespucci University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 1989

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Fire Department of Liberty City - EMS Bureau
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes, in fact, I do. Since 1988 I've worked in Liberty City in the EMS service. I immediately enrolled in the academy out of high school, working as an EMT through my college years, and then eventually going to medic school and promoting to the rank of Paramedic in 1989. I watched the department grow from the archaric dark ages of EMS, with wood paneled ambulances and not a glove in sight, to one of the leading EMS services in the world. When we were absorbed by the fire department in the 1990s, I opted to stay in the EMS Bureau where I rode out the majority of my career as a medic on the box. In 2006, I promoted to the rank of Lieutenant and was assigned to the 16th South EMS Command in Bohan, from there, I worked multiple shootings, MCIs, you name it. I ultimately retired with nearly 40 years on the job in 2017, when my wife demanded we escape the cold and move to Los Santos.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Brian Hogan, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Paramedic Intern] Brian Hogan

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Paramedic Program - Interview Offer
Dear Mister Hogan,

I have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at your earliest convenience at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. Please go ahead and reach out to me via email ((forum PMs or discord: Williams#5215)) to set up a date and time that works best for you, or you can also call the hospital landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available, I frequently am.

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor