[Paramedic] António José [Declined]

Moderator: Supervisors

António José
Visitor
Visitor

[Paramedic] António José [Declined]

Post by António José »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Paramedic — Department: Emergency Medicine Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): António
  • 1.3 Last name: José
    1.4 Date of Birth: 25/10/1989
    1.5 Phone number: 8166996
    1.6 Email address: N/A
    1.7 Place of Birth: Lisbon, Portugal
    1.8 Nationality: Portuguese/US
    1.9 Residential address: Richman Hotel Room 102, GWC and Goldingf Society, West Eclipse Boulevard, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Paramedic (Emergency Department Technician)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Escola Secundária José Afonso, Loures. / Secondary School José Afonso, Loures
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2007
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Faculdade de Medicina de Lisboa / College Medicine of Lisbon
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015 - Specialization: Oncology

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisboa / Hospital of Santa Maria, Lisbon - Hospital Administration e-mail: [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Besides the obligatory apprenticeship internship of 2 years on the various specialties on the "North Lisbon University Hospital Centre". I have also worked for the last 5 years in the "Hospital of Santa Maria, Lisbon" on the Oncology and Emergency departments as a doctor.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, António Da Silva José, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Paramedic] António José

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Paramedic Program - Declined
Dear Doctor José,

I appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position. However, we do require that all applicants who are applying as paramedics, not interns, submit a copy of their current San Andreas State Paramedic License, or proof of National Registry and therefore eligibility to become licensed as a paramedic in San Andreas. We were unable to verify that you meet these requirements and subsequently we must decline your application at this time. Given the fact that you possess a medical license, I would also consider you to be overqualified for employment as a paramedic at our facility. Though we'd happily consider your application as a physician.

(( In order to apply straight-in as a paramedic you must already possess a paramedic license on this character, OOCly issued by the LSFD, or you must be eligible to transfer a paramedic license from another character to the character with whom you are applying. More information can be found here: https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=323. We'd also consider a character who is an MD to be overqualified to work as a Paramedic in the US and a potential RPQM issue. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have regarding this declination. Williams#5215))

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor