[Surgical Resident] António José

Moderator: Supervisors

António José
Visitor
Visitor

[Surgical Resident] António José

Post by António José »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician — Department: Department Of Surgical Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): António
  • 1.3 Last name: José
    1.4 Date of Birth: 25/10/1989
    1.5 Phone number: 816-6996
    1.6 Email address: N/A
    1.7 Place of Birth: Lisbon, Portugal
    1.8 Nationality: Portuguese/United States of America
    1.9 Residential address: Richman Hotel Room 102, GWC and Goldingf Society, West Eclipse Boulevard, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Resident Physician MD

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Escola Secundária José Afonso, Loures. / Secondary School José Afonso, Loures
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2007
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Faculdade de Medicina de Lisboa / College Medicine of Lisbon
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015 - Specialization: Oncology - Surgery

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisboa / Hospital of Santa Maria, Lisbon - Hospital Administration e-mail: [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Besides the obligatory apprenticeship internship of 2 years in the various specialties at the "North Lisbon University Hospital Centre". I have also worked as the Resident Surgeon for the last 5 years in the "Hospital of Santa Maria, Lisbon" in the Oncology department.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

V. MOTIVATION
  • 5.1 Please provide your motivation for choosing the Department of Surgical Services over other departments.
    My main motivations to chose the Department of Surgical Services are related to all my prior work experience. I want to keep improving the various techniques I have acquired throughout all my years working in Portugal, and, to keep developing my know-how of the various new surgical practices with the help of technological equipment that is being developed/released.

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, António Da Silva José, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Finley ODwyer
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Surgical Resident] António José

Post by Finley ODwyer »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Residency Program - Interview Offer
Dear Doctor José,

I have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at your nearest convenience at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. Please go ahead and reach out to me via email ((forum PMs)) to set up a date and time that works best for you, or you can also call the hospital landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available, I frequently am.

((Unfortunately I am on vacation until 20/08/2022 so I will be unavailable to conduct your interview myself, you are welcome to contact the hospital landline in order to arrange an interview with someone else until I am back.))

Sincerely,
Doctor Dillon Gardener, M.D, FACS.
Chief of Surgery
Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Chief of Surgery Dillion Gardener, M.D. FACS

Nationally Registered Paramedic Finley O'Dwyer
ㅤ⠀
â €
Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Surgical Resident] António José

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Residency Program - Letter of Acceptance
Dear Doctor Jose,

I want to thank you for your application and for taking the time to interview with us for a position in our program. After some deliberation, we have decided that you would be an excellent fit for our program and so we would like to offer you the position of Resident Physician. If you are interested in accepting this offer, please reach out to me as soon as possible so we can begin the onboarding process. I am very much looking forward to the opportunity to work with you and I hope your time with us here at Pillbox Hill Medical Center will prove invaluable.

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor