[Resident Physician] Quentin Williams

Moderator: Supervisors

Quentin Williams
Visitor
Visitor

[Resident Physician] Quentin Williams

Post by Quentin Williams »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician — Department: Department Of Internal Medicine — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Quentin
  • 1.3 Last name: Williams
    1.4 Date of Birth: 15/03/1984
    1.5 Phone number: 7240
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Scarecrow))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Henderson, Nevada

1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: PO Box 1407 Los Santos, SA ~ Currently moving, temporary mail hold.
    1.10 Job position: Resident Physician (MD/DO)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Nevada State HS (Henderson, NV)
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2002
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
    Bachelor’s of Science in Biomedical Sciences
    Oregon State University - MD Program
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: Bachelor’s - 2006, OSU - 2010

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Contact Legacy Health admin for references pertaining to my residency/fellowship. Clinical Research references available upon request.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I completed a neurology residency in the Legacy Health organization during the completion of my MD and past my actual graduation date. This allowed me to get a strong foothold in this specialization and I was lucky to be guided by some incredibly bright and devoted doctors. Following this, I entered a formal fellowship in the same organization and continued following down this path of specialization for several years.

After roughly 2-3 years, I left my fellowship and pursued a clinical research position closer to my hometown due to family illness. This only further allowed me to develop a more specific set of my abilities. In my time in this position I worked was similarly oriented toward neurological studies, participating in Ocrevus trials for MS was probably the most significant study that I participated in. I am proud to say that Ocrevus was fairly successful, and is starting to see widespread deployment for MS patients (amongst other demyelinating diseases).

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: Scarecrow#4124
    6.3 GTA W forum username Scarecrow
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Quentin Williams, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Resident Physician] Quentin Williams

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Residency Program - Interview Offer
Dear Doctor Hänni,

I have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at your nearest convenience at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. Please go ahead and reach out to me via email ((forum PMs or discord Williams#5215)) to set up a date and time that works best for you, or you can also call the hospital landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available, I frequently am.

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

((Please inform if this is still desired, last forum visit from a while ago now))
Quentin Williams
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Quentin Williams »

Danielle Shaw wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:40 am ((Please inform if this is still desired, last forum visit from a while ago now))
(( Still desired, beginning of semester and my entire life was nut. Apologies for going dark on everyone. ))
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Residency Program - Interview Offer
Dear Doctor Williams,

I have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at your nearest convenience at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. Please go ahead and reach out to me via email ((forum PMs or discord Mecovy#5056)) to set up a date and time that works best for you, or you can also call the hospital landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available, I frequently am.

Sincerely,
Danielle A. Shaw M.D.
Hospital Director