Patel, Ashni

Moderator: Supervisors

Ashni Patel
Visitor
Visitor

Patel, Ashni

Post by Ashni Patel »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychiatrist — Department: Department of Psychological support services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Ashni
  • 1.3 Last name: Patel
    1.4 Date of Birth: 03/11/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 78593933
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: New Delhi, India
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 12 Trove St, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Psychiatrist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): USLA
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2017

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Dr. Aron Silverman
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Resident at Behavioral Healthcare Oceanside, Therapist with San Fierro Mind Therapy Clinic, & Criminal Psychologist with San Fierro PD

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    The city of Los Santos is my home and that means a great deal to me. I know in the past there was a lack of mental healthcare, and being someone who was in the need of it growing up, I feel not only obligated but honored to be able to provide beneficial care to those who are in need. Not only would this be an opportunity that I feel confident in fulfilling, but it's also something I have a great deal of passion for. Eventually becoming a member of the PHMC family has always been a goal of mine upon completion of my schooling. Mental health is often greatly ignored in not only our city, but our society, and it is something that can definitely impact our physical being. I feel it is not only necessary to have a healthy body, but mind, to fully be the best we can become. While pursuing my Ph.D. in Psychiatrists, I had an urge to provide more in ways of behavior therapy, and thus dual majored in Psychiatry as well as Psychology, with a focus on criminal psychology. I hope to bring a refreshing change and a balm to this hospital, not only for patients but for the staff as well.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Ashni Patel, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Patel, Ashni

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Patel Ashni,
With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Patel Ashni,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face to face interview with a member of the Human Resources department.
Please contact one member of the Human Resource department listed below to set up a time.
Psychologist - Mikey Lions– [email protected]

Sincerely,

Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Patel Ashni,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Psychatrist within our facility.
If you are still interested in joining Pillbox Hill Medical Center, please reach out to Mikey Lions via e-mail [email protected] to find a possible time for your induction.

Welcome to our team and good luck for the future.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources