[Application - Nursing Staff] Shelby Cline

Moderator: Supervisors

Shelby Cline
Visitor
Visitor

[Application - Nursing Staff] Shelby Cline

Post by Shelby Cline »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Nursing Staff — Department: Nursing Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Shelby
  • 1.3 Last name: Cline
    1.4 Date of Birth: 25/04/1998
    1.5 Phone number: 19785
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Tampa, Florida
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 0604 Laguna Place #7, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Registered Nurse (RN)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Chamberlain High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2016
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Tampa Medical College
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2021

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Kindred Hospital Bay Area - Tampa
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I was a trauma nurse which worked in the ER when I was at Kindred. I performed CPR, phlebotomy, wound care, x-ray's, gave out medications, and made quick decisions in the best interest of the patient. When I worked there I had to always be on my toes and juggle numerous tasks at once. I had to keep thorough documentation and update patient records. As well as having a level head during chaotic or rushed situations where a patient may be high risk.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I am extremely passionate and interested in helping others. Working in the ER previously taught me how important it is to have someone who truly cares about your wellbeing and I'm happy to be that nurse for them. In my opinion being a nurse means to dispense comfort, compassion, and care without a second thought. I'm looking to make a real difference in the world. I have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I hope this nursing journey would only encourage me to further my education to become more experienced in the medical field to expand my horizons.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: Brooke#2799
    6.3 GTA W forum username: KussArsch
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Shelby Cline, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Daniel Wabowski
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Application - Nursing Staff] Shelby Cline

Post by Daniel Wabowski »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Shelby Cline,
With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Edward Krol
Nursing Supervisor
Nursing Department
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Shelby Cline
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Application - Nursing Staff] Shelby Cline

Post by Shelby Cline »

Good Morning,

I am replying back for an update on my application as it's been past the 7 days. I'd like to express that I am still very interested in the position. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Shelby Cline