[Application - Nursing Staff] Rosie McKie

Moderator: Supervisors

Rosie McKie
Visitor
Visitor

[Application - Nursing Staff] Rosie McKie

Post by Rosie McKie »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Nursing Staff — Department: Nursing Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Rosie
  • 1.3 Last name: McKie
    1.4 Date of Birth: 09-07-1993
    1.5 Phone number: 25863142
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Derry, Ireland
    1.8 Nationality: Irish
    1.9 Residential address: 1068 San Andreas Avenue
    1.10 Job position: Registered Nurse (RN)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Strabane Academy
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Ulster University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Altnagalvin Hospital, Limavady Rd, Londonderry BT47 6LS, 02871345171
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    As written above I worked as an auxiliary nurse at Altnagalvin Hospital. My main duties where caring for patients within the ward. Assisting with dressings and woundcare- helping patients get up and move around and cleaning and assisting them with dressing on a daily basis. I was trained with phlebotomy and can take adult and paediatric bloods and I was trained to use the butterfly needle and have been quite good with difficult stick patients. I was also trained but not as a primary with dressing and doing minor sutures however phlebotomy and vitals are my main expertise on this field.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I am passionate about nursing. I previously applied for student nursing- However finding I was able to transfer my qualifications to validate them within the US I am now resubmitting my application for nursing. I feel it is my duty to help those in need when able within my limits of expertise on the field.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: CupcakeCow#6981
    6.3 GTA W forum username: CupcakeCow
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Rosie McKie, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.