[Counseling Psychologist] Kate Fields

Moderator: Supervisors

Kate Fields
Visitor
Visitor

[Counseling Psychologist] Kate Fields

Post by Kate Fields »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Counsellor — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Kate
  • 1.3 Last name: Fields
    1.4 Date of Birth: 31/01/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 3669
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: United States of America
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 1356 Senora Freeway, Grand Senora Desert, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Counseling Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Nipigon-Red Rock District High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Ryerson University, Bachelor's Degree Program in Psychology
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Los Santos Sheriff's Department; Paleto Bay Station
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I worked within the LSSD for the last two years. My goal was to make a difference through understanding and de-escalation more than it was to throw people behind bars without a care. I spent a vast majority of my time interacting with the general population, hearing their stories and trying to make the LSSD seem more approachable.
  • 3.3 Contact information of your last employer(s): Herizon House
  • 3.4 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    During the last two years of my Bachelor's Degree, I was given the opportunity of getting some hands on experience within the community. I chose to work at an outreach and transitional housing shelter for women and children. My time spent there was ensuring that women felt heard, respected and that their decisions were their own to make. I attended their court hearings for emotional support and I helped them understand the roots of their traumas with the support of senior staff.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I believe that change happens one person at a time, not matter how big or small. A simple action, whether that be a smile to the mailman in the morning or some small-talk on the bus to work, can set positive things into motion. Being approachable and genuine is very important to me, and I feel like it sets a tone with the community members I've spoken to. I want to help ease the suffering that people are feeling in a healthy and long-term way that sets them up for success. I feel like I have the tools necessary to do that and with working at a facility like PHMC, I would also have the support to learn, to feel as though I'm part of a team.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: ThoughtfulTerrain#1624
    6.3 GTA W forum username Don't@Me
    Forum Profile

By submitting this application, I, Kate Fields, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Counseling Psychologist] Kate Fields

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Ms. Kate Fields,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Kind regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Kate Fields,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Dr. Sade Aliz, Psy.D - [email protected]
Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD - [email protected]

Please, consider e-mailing as the first alternative in the order that has been proposed.

Kind regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Denied

Dear Kate Fields,

We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you the position of Counseling Psychologist for the following reasons;
  • Failing to arrive for the scheduled interview.
You may reapply in one (1) week for this position. If you have further questions don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Sade Aliz,Psy.D at [email protected].

Kind regards,