[Counseling Psychologist] Kengo Horiguchi

Moderator: Supervisors

Kengo Horiguchi
Visitor
Visitor

[Counseling Psychologist] Kengo Horiguchi

Post by Kengo Horiguchi »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Counsellor — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Kengo
  • 1.3 Last name: Horiguchi
    1.4 Date of Birth: 12/03/1998
    1.5 Phone number: 1879197
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Oslo, Norway
    1.8 Nationality: Norwegian
    1.9 Residential address: # 22 Rub Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Mission San Jose High School (Calivornia)
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Department of Psychology, University of Oslo
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2021

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Lynbrook High School | 1280 Johnson Ave., San Jose, California | (408) 366-7700
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    My only previous employment was as a school counceler at Lynbrook High. Right after I finished my major at the university of Oslo I moved back to the USA and got a job there. The job itself was great, but I needed a bigger challenge. It's not that kids don't have big problems - it's mostly that the high school didn't have enough budget or power to actually solve these problems.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I moved from San Jose to Los Santos to stay with friends and family. I was mortified when I took a part-time cab driver job. This city has some serious mental health issues. There's children running around with guns, serious gang problems, aggression issues with nearly all of the citizens and serious cases of sex addiction.
    I wanted to try something new here, but I cannot sit idly by while the mental state of this city goes down the drain. More cops don't help, we need to work on the willing citizens mental health.

I believe I have the skillset to help people get over their problems, or learn to live with/around them. I want nothing more than to help the people of this beautiful, toxic hazard of a city.

These issues are not unique to Los Santos of course, but this city is up there with the worst. I believe affordable, accesible mental healthcare is just as important as it's phyisical counterpart.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: crooz •-•#8008
    6.3 GTA W forum username
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Kengo Horiguchi, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Counseling Psychologist] Kengo Horiguchi

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Mr. Kengo Horiguchi,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Pending

Dear Mr. Kengo Horiguchi,

While reviewing your application, we have acknowledged the following points to be vague.
  • ((EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND - Please specify majors, degrees earned, as well as names of the schools.))

Kind regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Denied

Dear Kengo Horiguchi,

We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you the position of Counseling Psychologist for the following reasons;
  • Your application is incomplete or reflects only a bachelor's degree, which is not our minimum education requirement.
You may reapply in one (1) week for this position if your application is incomplete, or when you meet our minimum education requirement.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to reach out to Dr. Sade Aliz,Psy.D at [email protected].

Kind regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

sorted.