[Surgical Resident] Akane Karanomori

Moderator: Supervisors

Akane Karanomori
Visitor
Visitor

[Surgical Resident] Akane Karanomori

Post by Akane Karanomori »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician — Department: Department Of Surgical Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Akane
  • 1.3 Last name: Karanomori
    1.4 Date of Birth: 23/MAY/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 3457991
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 102 Spanish Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Surgical Resident (MD)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos General High
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2008
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: Communications & Technology (2011), Biology (2015), Medical Degree (2020)

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Doctor Aaron Blackwell, Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes, I do. I have completed a one year internship program at the Mount Zonah Medical Center, and have further worked for the County's Medical Examiner office. Whereas I have not completed any residency, surgical knowledge, skill and precision was necessary for my duties as a medical examiner (performing autopsies on decedents for the purpose of death investigation). Furthermore, I have obtained my USMLE Certification, passing the pertaining test with 198 points.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A
  • V. Motivation for joining the Department of Surgical Services
  • 5.1 Please provide your motivation for choosing the Department of Surgical Services over other departments.
    Whereas I have obtained several bachelor degrees in varying fields, during this period of my life I have set my focus onto medical work. This is reflected through my previous work experience and the dedication I have put towards obtaining all relevant certifications, as well as being subject to training & practice, not only in the general medical field (during my internship at Mt. Zonah) but also in pathology (work experience prompted at the medical examiner's office). My motivation primarily stems from an underlying wish to help those in need, and further the development of medical practice, I believe that opting for the Surgical Services department would allow me to do this to the best of my abilities, as I would be directly involved in dealing with physical trauma (minor & major surgery).

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Akane Karanomori, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Finley ODwyer
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Surgical Resident] Akane Karanomori

Post by Finley ODwyer »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center Surgical Residency Program - Interview Offer
Dear Dr Karanomori,

I have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an interview at your nearest convenience at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. Please go ahead and reach out to me via email ((forum PMs)) to set up a date and time that works best for you, or you can also call the hospital landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available, I frequently am.

Sincerely,
D. Gardener, M.D. FACS
Chief of Surgery

E-mail: [email protected]

Chief of Surgery Dillion Gardener, M.D. FACS

Nationally Registered Paramedic Finley O'Dwyer
ㅤ⠀
â €