[Psychologist] Felicity Scott

Moderator: Supervisors

Felicity Scott
Visitor
Visitor

[Psychologist] Felicity Scott

Post by Felicity Scott »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Felicity
  • 1.3 Last name: Scott
    1.4 Date of Birth: 07/07/1985
    1.5 Phone number: 39133308
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Singapore
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: The Richman Hotel, West Eclipse Boulevard, Los Santos, SA (temp.)
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: GESS International School, Singapore
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2002
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Yale University (Bachelor of Science in Psychology); Columbia University NYC (Master of Science in General Psychology, Doctor of Psychology);
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2005; 2009 and 2015

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    For the last seven years I worked as a psychologist in the Department of Psychology at New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. Of these, I spent one year under the supervision of Dr. Isabell Larrson during my graduate studies. After graduation, I was hired as an accredited psychologist in the Department of Psychology and worked there until the end of September this year.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Medicine has always been a part of my life, as my father was active in it himself. Through him, I was able to gain isolated insights into medicine at an early age. Psychology, on the other hand, took my interest shortly before the end of my school years. A close friend was a victim of bullying at school. I was also easily affected by it. Our school psychologist pulled my friend and me out of these problems and made me the person I am today. People benefit from psychologists and can retrace their paths because of them. After feeling this for myself, I was motivated to share this with others. So I embarked on the path as a psychologist to guide people who felt the same way I did, or worse. To help these people and get them on the right track. My path led me to Los Santos for personal reasons. Since I have already been doing this job for several years and it is always fun and enjoyable, I would like to continue on this path for years to come. Therefore, I looked around for jobs in this area. The first reason Pillbox Hill Medical Center was recommended was its high rating. Because of my many years of work experience and my interest in meeting various people and environments, their hospital appeals to me in particular.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: caddl#5355
    6.3 GTA W forum username DeathAroundTheCorner
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Felicity Scott, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Psychologist] Felicity Scott

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Dr. Felicity Scott,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Kind regards,
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Dr. Scott,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Department Head Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD, D.O. - [email protected], PH 3373457
Lead Supervisor Sade Aliz, PsyD, D.O. - [email protected].

Please, consider e-mailing as the first alternative in the order that has been proposed.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Dr. Scott,

We are excited to inform you that you have passed your interview successfully, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Psychologist within our facility.

Please, do reach out to us again about the next dates and hours where you are available to have an induction meeting where some notions will be discussed, an introduction to PHMC will be given and some aspects will be clarified, with your position finally assigned. Confirmation about the induction must be given within 72 hours, or the application will be automatically discarded.

(( For the induction date, you will need to be in our PHMC Discord in order to set all ranks and permissions. You should also have become familiarized with PHMC Handbook, having also R&U'ed it in our forums: viewforum.php?f=58. ))

Congratulations. Welcome to our team and good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center