• 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Yazeed
  • 1.3 Last name: Mohammed
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/11/1994
    1.5 Phone number: 1223
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Level 7, Room 707 West Eclipse Avenue, Richman, Los Santos
    1.10 Past job position: Resident Physician (MD/DO)
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: Personal Resignation
    1.12 Link to your admin record: https://imgur.com/a/HN26kf4

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? No.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      After taking a rather substantial break to deal with some family issues I have chosen to come back to PHMC as it was the foundation for my experience and a great workplace. I feel like I am ready as a Doctor to get back into medicine and to help patients and the greater Los Santos area. I enjoyed every moment while working at PHMC and I hope to continue this. There is a really great sense of family which I felt while working in the hospital and it's something I wish to come back to. I hope to be given another opportunity to work in the best hospital in Los Santos. I hope I can continue to have a profound impact on the patients I treat and give them the best care and positive health outcomes.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      ANSWER
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Yazeed Mohammed, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.