[Surgical Resident] Evelyn A. Bleichroder [ACCEPTED]

Moderator: Supervisors

Evelyn Bleichroder
Hospital President
Hospital President

[Surgical Resident] Evelyn A. Bleichroder [ACCEPTED]

Post by Evelyn Bleichroder »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician — Department: Department Of Surgical Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Evelyn Adelheid
  • 1.3 Last name: Bleichroder
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20-05-1994
    1.5 Phone number: 37331939
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, United States of America.
    1.8 Nationality: American.
    1.9 Residential address: # Alta Street 3, Los Santos.
    1.10 Job position: Resident Physician (MD)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Pacific Bluffs High School - PBHS
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: JUNE 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Los Santos, San Andreas - ULSA
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: MAY 2016

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): ULSA @ PH: 888
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Practiced as a medical assistant in a clinic, worked as the Dean of Health at the University of Los Santos, San Andreas, being in charge of the pharmacy and the related ambulatory, providing coordination to counselors, offering counseling and providing first aid on campus.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    //

V. MOTIVATION
  • 5.1 Please provide your motivation for choosing the Department of Surgical Services over other departments.
    As a child, I always had a fascination with the human body and how it works. This curiosity eventually led me to pursue a career in the medical field while developing a true passion for it. However, I always felt drawn to the department of surgery and the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of my patients. The thought of being able to diagnose and treat medical conditions through surgery, and to see the positive changes in my patients' health and quality of life, is truly inspiring to me. I also have a strong desire to constantly learn and improve my skills as a surgeon. Ultimately, my personal motivation to choose the department of surgery services stems from a deep desire to make a difference in the lives of others and to be a part of a field that is constantly evolving and improving. The department of surgery has always been an exciting and challenging field I've always admired and thrived for. It offers a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth. As a surgeon, I'd have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of my patients by providing them with life-saving and life-enhancing medical care, one of the main reasons I choose it is the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and techniques, other than other specialized surgeons.

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Evelyn Bleichroder on Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S.
Hospital President & Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Pillbox Hill Medical Center