[Paramedic Intern] Morgan Sativa

Moderator: Supervisors

MSativa
Visitor
Visitor

[Paramedic Intern] Morgan Sativa

Post by MSativa »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Paramedic Intern — Department: Emergency Medicine Department — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Morgan
  • 1.3 Last name: Sativa
    1.4 Date of Birth: 23/01/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 96040118
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: Filipino
    1.9 Residential address: Floor 5, Room 500 - Richman Hotel.
    1.10 Job position: Paramedic Intern

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos National Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    After my grandfather passed away, there was a time that my grandmother who was suffering from dementia was home alone and needed someone to be with her around the clock. While the family worked on finding a suitable home for her, I was privileged to stay with her for a couple of weeks.
    Her dementia was not too severe, so we had some great times together, even celebrating New Year’s Eve. But with any level of dementia, there are extra demands on an in-home care provider. The job was full time, 24-hours a day. She lived in a private cottage in a retirement village, so, thankfully, her meals were prepared for her. Not having to cook made my job much more manageable.
    One thing I learned during my trips to the dining hall was that seniors move at a slower pace than younger people. Walking to dinner could take 10 or more minutes. The time it took was not the issue; it was just difficult to walk so slow, keeping an eye on my grandmother the whole time, opening doors so she could get through with her walker.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [O] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Morgan Sativa, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by MSativa on Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
M.Sativa
Will Flanary
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Paramedic Intern] Morgan Sativa

Post by Will Flanary »

PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Pillbox EMS
Application Status - Received

Dear Morgan Sativa,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Please enter a valid email in field 1.6, so that we may contact you regarding your application.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Will Flanary
Paramedic Supervisor
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Will Flanary
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Will Flanary »

(( How come your GTA:W profile is 11 hours old, but your admin record goes all the way back to April? ))
MSativa
Visitor
Visitor

Post by MSativa »

Will Flanary wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:00 pm (( How come your GTA:W profile is 11 hours old, but your admin record goes all the way back to April? ))
(( Regarding my GTA:W profile, I usually make each one for my characters to avoid confusions, however I've recently decided to focus on Morgan's journey. ))
M.Sativa
Will Flanary
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Will Flanary »

MSativa wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:34 am
Will Flanary wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:00 pm (( How come your GTA:W profile is 11 hours old, but your admin record goes all the way back to April? ))
(( Regarding my GTA:W profile, I usually make each one for my characters to avoid confusions, however I've recently decided to focus on Morgan's journey. ))
(( Gonna need you to link me your other forum profiles so I can have this verified, thanks! ))
MSativa
Visitor
Visitor

Post by MSativa »

Will Flanary wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:12 pm
MSativa wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:34 am
(( Gonna need you to link me your other forum profiles so I can have this verified, thanks! ))
(( Here you go, this is my other forum account. https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/75043-kyle-alvarado/ ))
M.Sativa
Will Flanary
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Will Flanary »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Application Denied
Dear Mr Sativa,

We're sorry to inform that your application has been denied. Based off our background check, we do not feel you will be a good fit for the department. If you have any questions regarding this decisions, do not hesitate to reach out via email ((Forum PM)).

Sincerely,

Will Flanary
Supervisor
EMS Department
Pillbox Hill Medical Center