[Executive Assistant] Aaliyah Connolly

Moderators: Supervisors, Security Supervisor

Aaliyah Connolly
Visitor
Visitor

[Executive Assistant] Aaliyah Connolly

Post by Aaliyah Connolly »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Executive Assistant — Department: Office of Hospital Director — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Aaliyah
  • 1.3 Last name: Connolly
    1.4 Date of Birth: 05/05/2000
    1.5 Phone number: 90204959
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Room 2, Floor 6, Vespucci Blvd, Mission Row, City of Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Davis High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2018
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Maryland Global Campus
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2022

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I want to be an Executive Assistant due to the fact I’m obsessed with assisting senior-stage executives and ensuring that they’re able to attention on their core duties. I like being able to help humans and make a tremendous impact on their lives My skill set would be a terrific healthy for the position. I revel in organizing, setting up occasions or conferences and assisting those who want my assist. I additionally knew that I ought to examine many various things by way of turning into an executive assistant because each day is one-of-a-kind as new challenges gift themselves. I am hoping to keep making use of my capabilities to this vital function supporting one in every of your executives.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Aaliyah Connolly, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Evelyn Bleichroder
Hospital President
Hospital President

Re: [Executive Assistant] Aaliyah Connolly

Post by Evelyn Bleichroder »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Medical Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Ms. Connolly,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.
Sincerely,

Sincerely,
Evelyn A. Bleichroder, M.D.
Deputy Hospital Director
Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S.
Hospital President & Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Pillbox Hill Medical Center