Hospital President - Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S., F.C.C.P.

Moderator: Supervisors

Evelyn Bleichroder
Hospital President
Hospital President

Hospital President - Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S., F.C.C.P.

Post by Evelyn Bleichroder »

I am Dr. Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, a passionate medical professional specializing in Emergency Medicine and Cardiothoracic Surgery, currently serving as the Hospital Director at Pillbox Hill Medical Center. I have been practicing medicine for almost two decades now. I obtained my Bachelor degree in Biology from the University of San Andreas, Los Santos following my Medical degree at Stanford University. I completed my residency at the renowned Pillbox Hill Medical Center and specialized in Cardiology, followed by a fellowship in Cardiothoracic Surgery. Throughout my career, I have worked in various healthcare settings, including emergency rooms, intensive care units and surgical wards. After years of working into this field and under the wing of this hospital, I developed my career from the Emergency Department to Administrative grounds, gaining more responsibilities through time and, after Dr. Shaw passed the torch to me, I became the new Hospital Director.

For what concerns me as a person, I grew up in Los Santos from a German father and an American mother which allowed me to explore two cultures and learn two languages through the course of my life. I am a joyful and passionate woman who believes in goodness and harmony with everyone around me, I tend to settle a comfortable ground with the people around me and I try to collaborate when there's a chance. I have several passions and hobbies, ranging from a deep and educative passion for reading that grew up with me since I was little to a more spiritual and peaceful passion for Yoga, other than a more entertaining type of interest in cinematography, cuisine, sport and fashion. One day you could find me reading and enjoying a cup of tea, the day after I may be hiking or swimming somewhere, on the other hand, some nights I may relax with a movie and a glass of wine after a good dinner cooked with my hands.

Education

• High School Diploma
    • School: St. Jules Magnet H.S. of Medicine and Science, Los Santos, San Andreas

Duration: 4 years

Honors and Achievements:
      • Graduated with Distinction
      • President’s Award for Educational Achievement
      • Foreign language award

Bachelor of Science in Biology (BSBIO)
    • University: University of San Andreas - Los Santos, San Andreas.

Honors and Achievements:
      • Outstanding Student in BSBIO-Program

Doctorate of Medicine in Cardiology
    • University: Stanford University - Los Santos, San Andreas.

Professional Experience

• University of Los Santos, San Andreas
    • Position:Dean of Health

Duration: 1 year

Accomplishments:
      • Community Engagement, strengthened community partnerships, outreach programs, and initiatives that benefit the students' health and well-being.
      • Diversity and Inclusion, promoted diversity and inclusion within the university, fostering an inclusive and equitable environment for all students.
      • Alumni Engagement, strengthened relationships with students and involved them in university activities, initiatives and counseling sessions.
      • Policy and Advocacy, advocated for healthcare policies that benefit the university.
    Pillbox Hill Medical Center
    • Position: Resident Physician

Duration: 5 years

Physician Development:
      • Completion of Residency, successfully completed a rigorous Emergency Medicine and Cardiology residency program.
      • Teaching, Educated medical students or junior residents in Emergency care.
      • Cardiology Fellowship, completed a Cardiothoracic Surgery fellowship program.
      • Community Outreach, engaged in community health initiatives.
    • Position: Attending Physician + Supervisor

Duration: 2 years

Responsibilities:
      • Supervision, overseeing the work of resident physicians, fellows, and medical students in clinical settings.
      • Case Management, coordinated and managed complex medical cases.
      • Administrative Duties, handled administrative tasks, including documentation and reporting.
      • Policy Development, participated in the development of clinical policies and procedures.
      Accomplishments:
      • SAAA Collaboration, coordinated with SAAA to perform specific SAAA exams.
      • Improved Departmental Efficiency, contributed to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department's operations.
      • Guides, created departmental guides for what concerns suture and general diagnosis.

• Position: Deputy Chief of Surgery

Duration: 6 months

Responsibilities:
      • Surgical Leadership, provided leadership and oversight in the surgical department, ensuring efficient operations and high-quality patient care.
      • Team Management, supervised and coordinate the activities of surgical staff, including surgeons, nurses, and support personnel.
      Accomplishments:
      ---

• Pillbox Hill Medical Center
    • Position: Chief of Surgery

Duration: 1 year

Responsibilities:
      • Surgical Leadership, provided leadership and oversight in the surgical department, ensuring efficient operations and high-quality patient care.
      • Team Management, supervised and coordinate the activities of surgical staff, including surgeons, nurses, and support personnel.
      • Recruitment, interviewed and hired physicians and other medical staff members.
      Accomplishments:
      • Efficiency Improvements, achieved the optimization of the surgical department efficiency and resource allocation.

• Position: Deputy Hospital Director

Duration: 3 months

Responsibilities:
      • Administration, assisted the Hospital Director (Dr. Shaw) in the overall administration of the hospital, ensuring smooth operations.
      • Strategic Planning, contributed to the development of strategic plans and initiatives to improve healthcare services.
      • Staff Supervision, supervised and provide leadership to various hospital departments and staff.
      Accomplishments:
      ---

• Position: Hospital Director

Duration: Current

Responsibilities:
    • Administration, management of the overall administration of the hospital, ensuring smooth operations.
    • Strategic Planning, contributing to the development of strategic plans and initiatives to improve healthcare services.
    • Staff Supervision, supervising and providing leadership to various hospital departments and staff.
    • Staff Management, manage and lead hospital staff, including physicians, nurses, and support teams.
    • Staff Recruitment, interviewing and hiring applicants for all the available positions.
    • Financial Management, oversee budgeting, financial planning, and resource allocation.
    • Regulatory Compliance, ensure the hospital complies with healthcare regulations and standards.
    • Community Engagement, building relationships with the community and collaborate with other departments and agencies.
    • Event Planning and Attending, planning, attending and creating agreements for initiatives within the city.

Leadership Style

My leadership style is mostly on maintaining a pleasant and approachable environment for both patients and my employees. As the Hospital Director, my leadership style is best described as transformational. I firmly believe that effective healthcare leadership goes beyond managing the day-to-day operations; it involves inspiring and motivating the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient care. My goal is to build strong relationships with my staff and create a positive working environment. I try to lead as an example, and my enthusiasm encourages others to excel in their roles.

• Effective Communication:
    I place a strong emphasis on effective communication. Transparency, active listening, and clear, concise communication are vital in maintaining trust and cohesion within the hospital.
  • Team Collaboration:
    I foster collaboration and teamwork among healthcare professionals. I believe that the synergy of a cohesive team leads to better patient care. I encourage open communication, knowledge sharing, and mutual respect among my staff.
  • Patient-Centered Approach:
    My leadership style is deeply rooted in a patient-centered approach. I understand that the core of our mission is to provide the best care possible. Every decision I make considers the impact on patient outcomes and satisfaction.

Vision for the Hospital

As the Hospital Director, I am deeply committed to a clear and inspiring vision for our hospital. Our vision is not just a statement; it's a guiding principle that shapes our daily actions and decisions. My vision of the future of PHMC is based on patient-centered care, we envision an hospital where every patient feels valued and heard while receiving the highest quality of healthcare services. Innovation is also important, that's why we continuously focus on developing medical practices and involve new technologies. The engagement with the community is one of the most important pillars of this vision and with this view, we are making sure the community is listened and they know they can count on our services.

Contact Information

Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S.
Hospital President & Cardiothoracic Surgeon