(( [Reinstatement] Joshua Mullins âž¡ Michael Nesbit ))

Moderator: Supervisors

Jeffrey Follett
Visitor
Visitor

(( [Reinstatement] Joshua Mullins âž¡ Michael Nesbit ))

Post by Jeffrey Follett »

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Michael
  • 1.3 Last name: Nesbit
    1.4 Date of Birth: 07/05/1987
    1.5 Phone number: 66954099
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Westchester County, New York
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: N/A
    1.10 Past job position: Resident Physician, Emergency Department, Jacobi Medical Center
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: (( I resigned due to time commitments, that I believe I can fulfill again. ))
    1.12 Link to your admin record: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      I could not commit enough time to the faction, plus I was overall burned out from medical roleplay. It has been some months since the faction was first conceived, and it is in a much more stable and overall a better place. Furthermore, I also believe that, due to my real-life arrangements, I can fully commit to the faction as required.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY

• 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      N/A
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Michael Nesbit, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Kaitlyn McGrath
Visitor
Visitor

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Joshua Mullins âž¡ Michael Nesbit ))

Post by Kaitlyn McGrath »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Accepted

Dear Dr. Nesbit,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in your reinstatement application which is why we would like to offer you the position of Attending Physician within our facility.

Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Miller, M.D.
Interim Chief of Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Kaitlyn McGrath
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Paramedic Preceptor