[APPLICATION] Hannah Park - Janitor

Moderators: Supervisors, Security Supervisor

Hannah Park
Visitor
Visitor

[APPLICATION] Hannah Park - Janitor

Post by Hannah Park »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Janitor — Department: Auxiliary Staff — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Hannah
  • 1.3 Last name: Park
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/10/2000
    1.5 Phone number: 7163892
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 1256 Palomino Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Vespucci High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2019
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Armen Jitaowski, Lucky Plucker, Los Santos, [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I would have to say the the only noteworthy experience I've gathered during my time with Lucky Plucker, is the fact that I did undergo quite extensive custodial training, the experience I have amounts to roughly two years of work with said company, and I believe it would fit within the experience required for this job posting.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.

After graduating at Vespucci High, I have been pursuing a career in the medical field, and have enrolled myself in the University of Los Santos, pursuing my postgraduate diploma. As of today, I'm a still pursing my studies as a future physician, but due to some unrelated issues I was unable to graduate, I am currently looking for an employment opportunity and decided that gaining experience in the building I hope to be working at during my residency, would be the best path to take. I personally feel like due to my previous experience in a custodial position within the company I quote above, Lucky Plucker, I would have no issues integrating myself into the vacancy position. My hopes would be to pursue other vacancies within the staff team once my studies complete, but would still love to fill this vacancy until that time comes.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Hannah Park, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [APPLICATION] Hannah Park - Janitor

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Hannah Park,
With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.
Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Hannah Park,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face to face interview with a member of the Human Resources department.
Please contact one member of the Human Resource department listed below to set up a time.
Medical Administrative Assistant and Human Resource Officer - Veronica Harper - [email protected]

Sincerely,

Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Hannah Park,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Janitor within our facility.

Welcome to our team and good luck for the future.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources