[Counseling Psychologist] Julia Alleyne

Moderator: Supervisors

Julia Alleyne
Hospital Psychologist
Hospital Psychologist

[Counseling Psychologist] Julia Alleyne

Post by Julia Alleyne »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Counsellor — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Julia
  • 1.3 Last name: Alleyne
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/08/1997
    1.5 Phone number: 4585153
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Miami, FL
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Richman Hotel.
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Monsignor Edward Pace high school
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Miami (BS) | Princeton university (Psy.M & PhD)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019 | 2021

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): City Hall Hospital Director, Alex Jorgensen - 40157261
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Worked a year in Psychology department of City Hall Hospital, Liberty City. Had quite a few patients, I’m experienced in talk therapy, and CBT. I would like to think I'm very patient with my patients and very good at communicating, I do as much research as I can to help my patients, and if I ever need help from the doctors more experienced, I never hesitate to ask for help. I try to learn as much as I can so I can help people to the best of my ability.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    It was always a life goal for me to move to the west coast to experience the life on this side. I wasn’t getting a lot of patients as of recently in Liberty City, among other things, which made me go for my goal of coming to Los Santos. With moving here, comes a new job, as I very much would love to keep doing what I love doing, which is try to help people as best as I can. I think I have a lot to learn and I’m very excited for this journey of mine.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Julia Alleyne, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Counseling Psychologist] Julia Alleyne

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Dr. Alleyne,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Warmest regards,
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Dr. Alleyne,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Director Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD, D.O. - [email protected].
Lead Supervisor Sade Aliz, PsyD, D.O. - [email protected].

Warmest regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Naomi Finnemore
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Naomi Finnemore »

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Application Accepted
Dear miss Alleyne,

I'm pleased to inform you that your application is hereby accepted. We're pleased to see you join the staff of Pillbox Hill Medical Center. For information on how to proceed, please reach out to me via email ((forum PMs or discord: Rick The Noble#2384)). Or you may also call the hospital's landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available.

Sincerely,

Emilia Porter
Deputy Director
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Deputy Director | Emilia Porter Pillbox Hill Medical Center