[Counseling Psychologist] Lyla Berg

Moderator: Supervisors

Lyla Berg
Hospital Leadership
Hospital Leadership

[Counseling Psychologist] Lyla Berg

Post by Lyla Berg »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Counsellor — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Lyla
  • 1.3 Last name: Berg
    1.4 Date of Birth: 02/08/1997
    1.5 Phone number: 644-5689
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Oslo, Norway
    1.8 Nationality: Norwegian
    1.9 Residential address: #2003 San Andreas Blvd - Floor 11, Room 2
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Ulsrud high school
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Oslo University- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology-2015; University of Oregon- Master of Arts (MA) - 2017;Board Licensed Psychologist (State of Oregon) - 2017; University of Oregon- Doctor of Psychology(PhyD) -2021; Board Licensed Psychologist (State of California) - 2022
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015(B.A.); 2017(MA); 2021(PhyD)

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Behavioral Health Center in Eugene, OR
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?

When arriving in the states, I had already received my B.A. With this I worked at the University clinic, shadowing the school Psychologist to assist in my thesis on mental health among college students. I also spent time working with local community outreach programs that offer free therapy for struggling drug addicts and domestic abuse victims. Once I completed my master's, I took a part-time position at the Behavioral Health Center in Eugene, OR. Here I worked with a variety of patients. This ranged from drug and alcohol abusers, domestic violence and trauma victims and sometimes relationship issues mixed in with these. I have shadowed and learned from the best psychologist in the state.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    From a young age I was always that person that wanted to fix things, when someone was sad, I would stop and try and make them happy. That stuck with me all the way through my teenage years and into today. I want to give back to the community I live in and now call home for almost a year. Help fight addiction and mental health issues. I want people to know they have someone to go to and be one of those people to attempt to make a change in this place we all call home. Whether it’s addiction or depression, just knowing there is someone to help can change so much.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    6.2 Discord Username: GingerSnap#5856
    6.3 GTA W forum username: GingerSnap
    Forum profile

By submitting this application, I, Lyla Berg , hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Counseling Psychologist] Lyla Berg

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Dr. Berg,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Warmest regards,
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Dr. Berg,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Director Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD, D.O. - [email protected].
Lead Supervisor Sade Aliz, PsyD, D.O. - [email protected].

Warmest regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Dr. Berg,

We are excited to inform you that you have passed your interview successfully, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Counseling Psychologist within our facility.

Please, accept this offer in a maximum timespan of twenty-four (24) hours. After then, the offer will be understood as rejected.

(( You will need to be in our PHMC Discord in order to set all ranks and permissions. You should also have become familiarized with PHMC Handbook, having also R&U'ed it in our forums: viewforum.php?f=58. ))

Congratulations. Welcome to our team and good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Lyla Berg
Hospital Leadership
Hospital Leadership

Post by Lyla Berg »

Dear Dr. Lions,

I am writing to happily accept the position that is being offered to me. I am very excited to meet you and the rest of the team. Thank you for this opportunity.

Thank you again,
Dr. Berg