• 1.3 Last name: Bradley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 24/01/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 404040
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Manchester, England
    1.8 Nationality: Caucasian
    1.9 Residential address: 204 Occupation Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Past job position: Paramedic Student
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: Resignation. I was stupid and left for another position with another faction.
    1.12 Link to your admin record: https://i.imgur.com/q6kYJdW.png

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? This character, Winona Bradley, has been employed previously by Prestige Global Network as a Model.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      ((OOC)) In all honesty, I missed the roleplay and the community of this faction. I loved the roleplay whilst I was apart of it and I look back at my leaving and regret it. I think leaving PHMC for ULSA was one of the worst decisions I had made for that character, and it ended with the character being deleted due to lack of motivation. While I was part of PHMC, I found myself actively engaged and enjoying every part of the roleplay I was involved in. Not only was my character learning ICly but I also was learning a lot OOC as well which is what made it so engaging and enjoyable for me. That's a large part of why I've decided to reinstate. The other part of me found myself looking for a purpose for this character beyond social RP and I realized that this would be a good fit for her due to her characteristics and personality.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [x] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      N/A
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Winona Bradley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Re: (([Transfer Request] Winona Bradley ))

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Ms. Bradley,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face to face interview with a member of the Human Resources department.
Please contact one member of the Human Resource department listed below to set up a time.

Office of Director - Danielle A. Shaw M.D. - Pick a time on Sunday the 26th, between 19:00-23:00

Sincerely,

Danielle Shaw
Hospital Director
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Winona Bradley
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Winona Bradley »

If at all possible, I'd like to have the interview at 20:30. That would be ideal. Again, thank you for your time.
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Application Accepted
Dear Ms. Bradley,

I'm pleased to inform you that your application is hereby accepted. We're pleased to see you join the staff of Pillbox Hill Medical Center. For information on how to proceed, please reach out to me via email ((forum PMs or discord: Mecovy#5056)). Or you may also call the hospital's landline (50056) directly to check and see if I am presently at the facility and available.

Sincerely,

Danielle A. Shaw M.D.
Hospital Director
Pillbox Hill Medical Center