[Psychologist] Brianna Young

Moderator: Supervisors

Brianna Young
Visitor
Visitor

[Psychologist] Brianna Young

Post by Brianna Young »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Mental Health Services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Brianna
  • 1.3 Last name: Young
    1.4 Date of Birth: 05/06/1993
    1.5 Phone number: 62679972
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Vespucci, Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Floor 1 Room 6 - 100 Alta Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Vespucci High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2011
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Texas Tech University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Texas Tech Physicians of the Permian Basin, Texas
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    After finishing my Ph.D from Texas Tech, I was hired by one of the schools subsidiaries in Midland, Texas, to which I worked for three years until returning to Los Santos. My primary work was clinical therapy, LGBTQIA+ needs and Gender Identity, and couples counseling. As a member of the LGBTQIA community, my main focus was in assisting transgender youth and adults alike in their transition, their mental health, and state of being. As a couples counselor, I worked towards togetherness and overall relationship health, while focusing on either repairing, or enhancing existing mostly healthy relationships and marriages.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    My main reason for applying for the psychologist position is to be able to give back to the city I grew up in, while further advancing my career to newer heights. Having worked as a psychologist for three years prior, I believe I have enough experience to ignite my career with Pillbox Hill Medical Center, and using the position for good. Given the lack of mental health resources available in the country, I feel as if I can be a great addition to enhance patients mental health, to help provide services to the large LGBTQIA+ community in the city in need of mental health resources, and to be a helping hand for those who need it. As someone who grew up in a rough environment, I feel I'm uniquely suited to address patients mental health issues. Mental health has always been a priority for me, focusing on helping my family, friends, and the community at large, is something I strive to continue at a high level. Being able to relate to the issues people may face is something I feel that is important to providing the best care for those who need it.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Brianna Young, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Psychologist] Brianna Young

Post by Sade Aliz »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Dr. Young,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed by the Human Resources board.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Warmest regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Dr. Young,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact the members of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Director Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD, D.O. - [email protected].
Lead Supervisor Sade Aliz, PhD, D.O. - [email protected].

Warmest regards,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Dr. Young,

We are excited to inform you that you have passed your interview successfully, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Psychologist within our facility.

Please, accept this offer in a maximum timespan of twenty-four (24) hours. After then, the offer will be understood as rejected.

(( You will need to be in our PHMC Discord in order to set all ranks and permissions. You should also have become familiarized with PHMC Handbook, having also R&U'ed it in our forums: viewforum.php?f=58. ))

Congratulations. Welcome to our team and good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Brianna Young
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Brianna Young »

Dear Dr. Aliz,

I graciously accept the position of Psychologist and am excited to get started and get acquainted with everyone, thank you!

Thank you,
Sade Aliz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Sade Aliz »

Dear Dr. Young,

Congratulations and we are thrilled to have you on board!

Warmest,
- Dr. Aliz