Post by Charlie Quinn »

REINSTATEMENT REQUEST

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Charlie
  • 1.3 Last name: Quinn
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/02/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 12364910.
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Cacksii))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Ireland.
    1.8 Nationality: Irish-American.
    1.9 Residential address: # 1003 Strawberry Avenue, Floor 2, Room 3.
    1.10 Past job position: Orthopedic Surgeon/Emergency Physician & Deputy Chief of Surgery.
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: I had to leave the country due to a family emergency which caused me to tenure my resignation. ((Likely inactivity))
    1.12 Link to your admin record: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/407x ... M9r48w.png

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? No.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      The personal issues in my life have long subsided and I am ready to return to provide the best quality of care to those within the Los Santos and greater San Andreas area. I realize that I left without much notice, however I don't wish for that to be the way you see me. I have set aside most of my life to study the human body and how to fix and resolve its many ailments and I want to bring that knowledge that I have gained over the past nearly 15 years to Pillbox Hill Medical Center.

I have made great memories within these walls and wish to create many more. This is the hospital that I first delivered a baby as well as completed a full nerve reconstruction in a patients hand in order for them to regain their mobility and dexterity. I view every day and every patient as a challenge, and I don't take challenges lightly. If I am to return I promise to provide nothing but high quality care to every person that walks, or gets carried into, the doors of the hospital.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      ANSWER
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Charlie E. Quinn, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Deputy Chief of Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon | Charlie E. Quinn, MD, FACS
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Charlie Quinn
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Reinstatement Request] Charlie Quinn

Post by Charlie Quinn »

Bump))
Deputy Chief of Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon | Charlie E. Quinn, MD, FACS
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Medical Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Ms Quinn,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your reinstatement. I will be in touch shortly with the outcome of your reinstatement request. I'd also like to express my apologies in the time it has taken me to receive this request.

Sincerely,

Sincerely,
Danielle A. Bordeaux M.D.
Hospital Director
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Surgical Department
Reinstatement Status - Accepted

Dear Ms Quinn,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in your reinstatement to our department. We are offering you the position of Attending Physician (Surgical Assignment). We hope you find this offer agreeable and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Danielle A. Bordeaux M.D.
Hospital Director