[HR Team Leader] Tesa Steel

Moderators: Supervisors, Security Supervisor

Tesa Steel
Visitor
Visitor

[HR Team Leader] Tesa Steel

Post by Tesa Steel »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: HR Team Leader — Department: Auxiliary Staff — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Tesa
  • 1.3 Last name: Steel
    1.4 Date of Birth: 07/11/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 2674281
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Eclipse Tower, South Mo Milton Dr, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: New York High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): New York University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2021

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Lylian Starlight - Los Santos Transits
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I've been managing my father's organization which was based in New York, Noho. I used to be working there as a Human Resource representative for two years. Moreover, I have experience in a Human Resource position at a cafe that belongs to my friend. (( I am currently an HRM at my father's business in real life, and I have been managing the HR Team for the past 5 years. ))

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I find myself capable and eligible enough to begin my career at PHMC as a Human Resource Team Leader. I am a wise, trustworthy, overclock worker, I am dedicated to work, I have the will and power to understand assignments, and I have time management skills as well am willing to work as a Team Leader for Human Resouces at PHMC.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Tesa Steel, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Tesa Steel on Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danielle Bordeaux
Hospital Supervisor
Hospital Supervisor

Re: [HR Team Leader] Tesa Steel

Post by Danielle Bordeaux »

((Give me some time, LOA due to something IRL))
Tesa Steel
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [HR Team Leader] Tesa Steel

Post by Tesa Steel »

To Dear Handler,

Good morning. I can understand the work load and other paper works load leading to one application being delayed. I would like to withdraw my application and shall apply later in the future surely. Stay bless!

Kind Regards,
Tesa Steel,
Applicant.