[INFO] Find a Practitioner

Connect with Pillbox Hill Medical Center any time, with our convenient appointment scheduling.

Moderator: Supervisors

Kaden Malik
Hospital Vice President
Hospital Vice President

[INFO] Find a Practitioner

Post by Kaden Malik »

FIND A PRACTITIONER

At Pillbox Hill Medical Center, we foster an innovative culture in which we work to improve care for our patients every day. We facilitate a collaborative, patient-focused approach to coordinated, highly skilled care by allowing patients to search for specific doctors and mid-level practitioners, and connect with them by making a request in this section, or have our team carefully select one for you to best suit your needs in the event you are having trouble choosing one for yourself.

Search for doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners but also psychologists or psychiatrists based on their gender, language or specialty.
(open the spoiler and click on the names below to view their profile for more details)

Male: Female:

Sign Language: English: Spanish: French: German: Italian: Arabic: Mandarin: Norwegian: Afrikaans: Korean:

Medical Specialties: Psychology Specialties:

Evelyn Bleichroder
Hospital President
Hospital President

Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, M.D.

Post by Evelyn Bleichroder »

Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, M.D., F.A.C.S. ABOUT ME:
I'm Dr. Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, a passionate medical professional specializing in Emergency Medicine and Cardiothoracic Surgery. I was born and raised in Los Santos, and I have been practicing medicine for more than a decade now. I obtained my Bachelor degree in Biology from the University of San Andreas, Los Santos, I then went to Stanford University where I obtained my Medical degree. I completed my residency at the renowned Pillbox Hill Medical Center and specialized in Cardiology, following a fellowship in Cardiothoracic Surgery. Throughout my career, I have worked in various healthcare settings, including emergency rooms, intensive care units and surgical wards.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
  • Polytechnic School - Los Santos, SA: High School Diploma
  • University of San Andreas - Los Santos, SA: Bachelor of Science in Biology (BSBIO)
  • Stanford University - Los Santos, SA: Doctor of Medicine degree
  • Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Los Santos, SA: Emergency Medicine, Emergency Surgery, Cardiology & Surgery Residency
  • Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Los Santos, SA: Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Surgery
SPECIALTIES & CONDITIONS:
  • Specialties:
    • Emergency Medicine
    • Emergency Surgery
    • Cardiology
    • Cardiothoracic Surgery
Conditions treated:
  • In Emergency Surgery:
    • As an emergency surgeon, I specialize in managing surgical emergencies that require immediate intervention to prevent morbidity or mortality. My extensive training has equipped me with the skills to manage a wide range of conditions, including traumatic injuries, abdominal emergencies, and life-threatening infections. My expertise lies in performing urgent surgeries to treat these conditions and prevent further complications, ensuring that my patients receive the best possible care during times of crisis.
  • In Emergency Medicine:
    • As an emergency medicine physician, my role is to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute medical conditions. My training has prepared me to manage a wide range of medical emergencies, from heart attacks and strokes to respiratory distress and severe infections. I excel in resuscitation, stabilization, and the initial management of acute medical conditions, and I take pride in providing patients with compassionate and effective care when they need it most.
  • In Cardiothoracic Surgery:
    • As a cardiothoracic surgeon, my focus is on the treatment of conditions that affect the heart and lungs. I specialize in performing complex surgeries on the heart and lungs, including heart bypass surgery, valve replacement, and repair, and lung transplantation, among others. I am also skilled in the management of critical care patients with cardiac and respiratory failure. With my extensive training and expertise, I am able to provide my patients with the highest quality of care and the best possible outcomes.
Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S.
Hospital President & Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Lyla Berg
Hospital Leadership
Hospital Leadership

Lyla Berg, Ph.D.

Post by Lyla Berg »

Image Lyla Berg, Ph.D.

ABOUT ME:
My name is Dr. Lyla Berg and I'm an attending psychologist at PHMC. I was born and raised in Norway. I have always had a love for helping people find their happiness and been a great ear to listen and offer assistance in any way that I am able. Though I have always had a goal to become a psychologist, I also spent some time working in an emergency room during my residency picking up other skills when it comes to trauma and overall medical care. I take great care of each and every single one of my patients, taking the time to get to know them as a person and knowing that what works for one person may not work for the other. In my free time I spend time with my love, my cat Leo and my close friends and family.

EDUCATION & TRAINING:
  • Oslo University, Olso, Norway: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
  • University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon: Master of Arts
  • Board Licensed Psychologist (State of Oregon)
  • University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon: Doctor of Psychology
  • Board Licensed Psychologist (State of California)
  • Specialties:
    • Talk Therapy
    • Counseling Psychology
    • Cognitive behavioral therapy
    • Forensic Psychology
    • Psychotherapy
  • Conditions Treated:
    • Depression
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Anxiety
    • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
    • Phobias
    • Panic disorder
    • Addictions (including alcoholism, drug dependence and gambling addiction)
    • Eating disorders

Kaden Malik
Hospital Vice President
Hospital Vice President

Kaden Malik, M.Sc.

Post by Kaden Malik »

Image Kaden Malik, MSN, FNP, NEA-BC, CV-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner

ABOUT ME:
Salam! My name is Kaden Malik, and I am a Palestinian-American, originally from Concord, New Hampshire. A while ago, I have obtained my certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Family Medicine (FNP) with the additional board certification in Cardiac Vascular Nursing (CV-BC), for which I found myself in excessive training recently. Further knowledge was obtained through the commitment at the cath lab. At Pillbox Hill Medical Center, I managed the nursing department, while still holding the board-certification Nurse Executive, Advanced Certification (NEA-BC), before being appointed the Hospital Vice President Hospital. Furthermore, I am a member of the Public Health Regulatory Committee within the Los Santos City Government as well as a member of the Medical Review Board.

EDUCATION & TRAINING:
  • Concord High School, Concord, NH: High School Diploma
  • University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH : Bachelor of Science, Nursing Major
  • University of Los Santos, Los Santos, SA: Master of Science, Nursing
  • University of Los Santos, Los Santos, SA: Nurse Practitioner Certification in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology

• Specialty:
    • Gastroenterology
      • Conditions Treated:
        • Diseases affecting the gastro-intestinal system as well as the related organs liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
      • Diagnostic used:
        • Often endosopic - in form of gastroscopy and endoscopy.
        • Sonography
    • Cardiology
      • Conditions Treated:
        • Diseases affecting the myocard and coronary vessels.
      • Diagnostic used:
        • Transthoracic echo (TTE)
        • Transesophageal echo (TEE)
        • Cardiac Catherization
Hospital Vice President
Kaden Malik, MSN, FNP, CV-BC
Internal Medicine 💉
Aubrey Weaver
Hospital Psychologist
Hospital Psychologist

Aubrey Weaver, Ph.D

Post by Aubrey Weaver »

Image Aubrey Weaver, Ph.D ABOUT ME:
Hello! My name is Aubrey Weaver and I work as a psychologist at PHMC. I consider my work to help guide you on your personal journey and provide you with the necessary tools to understand and promote personal growth and well-being. I regard as true that each of us has the inherent strength and resilience to successfully overcome life's many challenges. If there is stress, anxiety, relationship difficulties or other life issues you may be facing, I am here to offer you a listening ear and practical coping strategies to help you find your own path to healing. I wholeheartedly believe that each individual is unique and therefore each treatment must be approached in a special way, hence why my therapeutic modalities are highly versatile in order to tailor our sessions to the specific needs of each.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
  • Liberty High School, Henderson, NV: High School Diploma
  • New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
  • Capella University, Minneapolis, MN: Doctor of Psychology
  • Specialties:
    • Psychotherapy
    • Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology
    • Counseling Psychology
    • Clinical Psychology
  • Conditions treated:
    • Depression