1.1 Title: Dr. Cody John Wilson M.D.
1.2 First name(s): Cody
1.3 Last name: Wilson
1.4 Date of Birth: 3/16/1995
1.5 Phone number: 88376941
1.6 Email address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Pillbox Hill MC
1.8 Nationality: American
1.9 Residential address: 4 San Andreas Avenue, Los Santos County, Los Santos (Living with parents until property can be afforded)
1.10 Job position: Resident Physician MD

II. EDUCATION
2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos Area Academy
2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): LSTC, University of Los Santos, and Los Santos Health Institute of Medicine
2.4 Year of graduation: LSTC: 2017, ULS 2019, LSHIM 2023

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A (No prior job, focused on schooling)
3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where? No

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
4.1 Do you have a criminal record? No
4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):

V. MOTIVATION
5.1 Please provide your motivation for choosing the Department of Surgical Services over other departments: I found though my extended schooling that I enjoy and work the best when I am under stress and difficult situations and I also found that I really enjoy working on patients in the OR through my hands on learning through my time at LSHIM.

VI. ADMIN RECORD
6.1. Link to your admin history

Your last admin record entry was never which means you are currently in good standing on the server.

Your status on the server can be affected by how many times you were admin-jailed, banned or warned for the past month and when the last entry was made to your record.
6.2 Discord Username: Daw#9483
6.3 GTA W forum username: MrHeinrich

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Cody John Wilson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

The City of Los Santos is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability, exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, and sexual orientation.
Evelyn Bleichroder
Hospital President
Hospital President

Re: [Surgical Resident] Cody Wilson

Post by Evelyn Bleichroder »

((Rejected, please use the proper format that you can find HERE and avoid posting it in "Accepted".))
Image Evelyn Adelheid Bleichroder, MD, F.A.C.S.
Hospital President & Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Pillbox Hill Medical Center