[Resident Physician] Ivy Vilachi

Moderator: Supervisors

Ivy Vilachi
Visitor
Visitor

[Resident Physician] Ivy Vilachi

Post by Ivy Vilachi »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician — Department: Department Of Internal Medicine — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Ivy
  • 1.3 Last name: Vilachi
    1.4 Date of Birth: 27/03/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 9-0-1-9-6-4-4-3
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: New York, New York.
    1.8 Nationality: Italian American
    1.9 Residential address: Perrara Motel Room #37, Del Perro, Bay City Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Resident Physician (MD/DO)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Lower East Side Preparatory High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons (VP&S)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2021

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A

• 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes I do. During my residency at C.U NY I had gone through my clinical rotations at multiple different hospitals in New York. I was able to assist residents in different fields from surgery to pediatrics and general psychology. I was not only able to assist the resident physicians, but was able to interact with patients as well as engage and take part of procedures which I've gained an extensive amount of experience with. I have also gained experience in specific facilities which trauma and other types of medicine emergencies. I plan to focus on hopefully expanding my knowledge and experience by working upon the diverse communities in Los Santos.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))
  • 6.1. Link to your admin history
    Admin History
    ((The ban from Moonsong on Feb 4th is invalid although kept on my record by Nervous due to my OOC behavior in the past, I can ensure that I do not plan on being a troll or causing any issues in the faction and only wish to provide the best roleplay within PMHC as I have noticed a strong lack of activity during my timezone in North America and would like to bring some quality roleplay towards the community in that timezone. It would be highly appreciated if you could overlook my past and give me an opportunity to roleplay within your faction))

By submitting this application, I, Ivy Vilachi, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Resident Physician] Ivy Vilachi

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Ivy Vilachi,
With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Resident Physician] Ivy Vilachi

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Denied

Dear Ivy Vilachi,

We have reviewed your interview and regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you the position as a Resident Physician.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Supervisors or Management Team via E-Mail.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center