• 1.3 Last name: Ricci
    1.4 Date of Birth: 03/01/1988
    1.5 Phone number: 5294818
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 18 Perrara Motel Room, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Past job position: Resident Physician for PHMC
    1.11 Resignation or Termination? Please explain: Termination (( Inactivity ))
    1.12 Link to your admin record: ACCESS

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Have you been employed by another company during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center? No, I haven't.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to reinstate.
      After caring for my oncologic brother until his death and dealing with the subsequent grief, I'm now back in Los Santos looking to get back in track and focus on my career, it being also part of his wishes that I'm eager to fulfill. I feel like I'm more motivated than ever to pursue my Residency program once again and eventually move up to an Attending role.
      (( Honestly, I had left GTA World for a while due to some family problems that are now thankfully solved and therefore I'm looking to hop back in the faction due to the amazing RP I had. I've also read somewhere that PHMC was struggling with activity and that further motivated me to reinstate.))

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Have you been charged with any misdemeanor or felony during your absence from Infinity Medical Clinic or Pillbox Hill Medical Center?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      N/A
    (( OOC SECTION ))
    • 5.3 Provide your current ‘FULL RECORD’ admin history found in the UCP: ACCESS

By submitting this reinstatement request, I, Gianni Ricci, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Resident Physician | Gianni Ricci, MD Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Gianni Ricci ))

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Gianni Ricci,
With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Human Resources Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Veronica Harper
Visitor
Visitor

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Gianni Ricci ))

Post by Veronica Harper »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Accepted

Dear Gianni Ricci ,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Resident Physician within our facility.
If you are still interested in joining Pillbox Hill Medical Center, please reach out to Emilia Porter via e-mail [email protected] or phone (5212965).

Welcome to our team and good luck for the future.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Pillbox Hill Medical Center