[Psychologist] Jackson O'Connor (Re-submission)

Moderator: Supervisors

JacksonOConnor
Visitor
Visitor

[Psychologist] Jackson O'Connor (Re-submission)

Post by JacksonOConnor »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Psychological support services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Jackson
  • 1.3 Last name: O'Connor
    1.4 Date of Birth: 16/07/1993
    1.5 Phone number: 947-582-9
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Miami, USA
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: TBD - Richman Hotel
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Brooker T. Washington High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2011
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Bachelor's of Science (Psychology Program) - Yale University 2016
    Masters of Arts - Clinical Mental Health and Counseling's (University of New Haven) 2018
    Ph.D in Psychology - Yale University 2021
  • 2.4 Year of graduation:
    2016 B.S, 2018 M.A, 2021 Ph.D
    Answer

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): *After receiving his PhD, Jackson partook in a charitable program designed to provide mental health initiatives to dis-enfranchised communities located in America. The number of the charity, his supervisor as well as patients who signed a legal wavier to agree to provide a mini testimony for his work.*
    *During his masters degree years, Jackson went around various clinics in Europe (England, Scotland, Switzerland mainly) and did therapy work in these clincis. He focused a lot on relationship counselling, depression, cases that involved domestic violence and also cases that had suicide attempts or suicide was a major theme in that case. Supervisor/clinic head numbers given to the hospital to consult.*
    *The last bit of work experience listed is roughly around his bachelor's years, in which Jackson worked at clinics mainly doing admin tasks. By the time he reached his 4th year, he was often doing basic screening questions to new patients before their appointment would occur. However for the most part, his role was mainly administrative, and learning how a practice works.*
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Recently was working with Hope Medical in their therapist division. Left due to a difference in opinion. Currently running a private practice with over 10-12 patients. Would like to have office space to host my patients and would not mind working under Pillbox.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    My desire to apply for Pillbox stems from mainly my professional and personal morals and values. First, professionally I am extremely passionate about the field of psychology and therapy in general. I strongly believe and advocate for the power therapy has, but also the work it can do to help a individual's life. Therapy is an incredibly powerful tool and being able to practice it at a renowned institution like Pillbox would be a privilege.

Further more, to work at a institution like Pillbox would be great. From the community support to the world class infrastructure working at Pillbox would be a treat. I feel I could be a huge asset to the team at Pillbox due to my patient first mentality, my ambitious and driven mindset. But also my desire to ensure my patients succeed and get the help they need to tackle any challenges thrown at them.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Jackson O'Connor, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Psychologist] Jackson O'Connor (Re-submission)

Post by Mikey Lions »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Received

Dear Mr. O'Connor,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Mr. O'Connor,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Mikey Lions – [email protected], PH 3373457
Mina Frey – [email protected], PH 52568284

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
BA on Psychology

Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Denied

Dear Jackson O'Connor,

We have reviewed your interview and regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you the position of Psychologist for the following reasons;
  • ((1. The player's background and the character's interpretation do not fit with PHMC's requirements. The player and the character have been involved in unserious and unsuitable conversations that show lack of character development.))
You may reapply in one (1) week for this position, if you have further questions don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD at [email protected] or to Dr. Mina Frey, M.D. at [email protected].
Dr. Mikey Lions
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
BA on Psychology