[Psychologist] Juliette Lavigne

Moderator: Supervisors

Juliette Lavigne
Visitor
Visitor

[Psychologist] Juliette Lavigne

Post by Juliette Lavigne »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Psychological support services — Duration of Position: Continuous

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Juliette
  • 1.3 Last name: Lavigne
    1.4 Date of Birth: 13/06/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 086-399-83
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Ram))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Annemasse, France
    1.8 Nationality: French
    1.9 Residential address: # The Richman Hotel, West Eclipse Boulevard, Los Santos, SA (Temporary)
    1.10 Job position: Psychologist

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Groupe Scolaire Athéna, Geneva
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Geneva, Geneva - Graduated with a Doctorate in Psychology. (PhD)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Clinique des Rues Basses, Geneva
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes. Since graduation, I started working and doing my postdoctoral training at my mentioned last employment, where I basically gained my experience as a psychologist.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Personally, I believe that I am one of those people who need their work to be meaningful and who have to feel like they're putting something positive out there, even if it’s a very small impact.
    Whilst others may struggle to find their purpose of life, I am confident to say that I found mine by helping other people. I love learning and finding out about why we do the things we do. How to analyse, observe, and modify a behaviour. Working closely with patients, to help them overcome their problems and disorders, and overall to support them in their life goals.

This job might not always be fun, in fact, it has a lot of dark sides. You are confronted with the problems of other people and you need to find a balance between professionality and empathy. This is what decides if you are a good psychologist. You need to be able to feel the problem, but also use your proficiency on it to help. There might be cases that you just can not win, because their mindset is too strong, but knowing what this job offers you, the impact you can have on peoples lives is always enough of a reason to wake up with a smile, every morning.
    I have lived in the lovely city of Annemasse almost all of my life - though I studied in Geneva. Until university, I started working as a psychologist in a mental health clinic (Clinique des Rues Basses). There, I did my post-doctorate training and have gained mostly all of my existing experience and mindset.

This experience allowed me to interact with a lot of people and obviously start my professional career, but at some point I decided that I need different people to enhance my view and experience, but also to develop myself further. It is not because I think the people I treated didn't need help, but it's just that I believe that in Europe people received the mental help they needed more than other continents and countries.
    I also wanted a sense of diversity. Working and treating closely patients from all around the globe, patients that have been through different kind of unique experiences, positive or negative ones, and that in my opinion need mental health attention the most because mental help lacks in their country or area.
    I had the idea of moving to the USA since my early university years, I even wanted to continue my studies there. However as I carried with my studies I never had the motivation to do it, so I kept it as a long-term goal.
    A year ago, I finally decided to do it. It took me some time and preparation to take the big step. But I did it, and I chose the city of Los Santos, where I can find exactly what I'm looking for: different kinds of people from around the world from different cultures, ethnicities and with different mindsets, basically the diversity. And of course a beautiful city!

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((VI. ADMIN RECORD))

By submitting this application, I, Juliette Lavigne, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Juliette Lavigne on Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:27 am, edited 10 times in total.
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Re: [Psychologist] Juliette Lavigne

Post by Mikey Lions »

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department
Application Status - Pending

Dear Ms. Lavigne,

While reviewing your application, we have acknowledged the following points to be vague:
  • II. EDUCATION (2.3). Please, consider specifying all the academic degrees that you have achieved, including undergraduate and postgraduate degrees which may be Bachelor's Degrees, Master's Degrees and Doctorate Degrees. ((Due to the high roleplay standard that our faction has, graduation years will be carefully examined to assure a flawless character's background and interpretation. Take into account for this also your character's work experience, and if her finished degrees would allow her to do such. Take into account that psychiatrists and psychologists working for PHMC must have a doctoral degree - PsyD or PhD. If she does not have one, time-skip would be needed, or she could choose to become a Counseling Psychologist. Take your character's background and interpretation VERY SERIOUSLY and take time to research if you need it)).
  • IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER (4.1.). Please, consider reviewing your text and correct possible orthographical, typographical, and stylistic mistakes. These include, but are not limited to, phrases whose meaning is unclear or incomplete ("who need their work to have a significant meaning", "even if it's a very small one"), concordance mistakes ("I love learning and find out") and imprecise punctuation ("but at some point... I decided", "patients that have been through different experiences... and that in my opinion", "since my early university years, I even wanted to continue", "now that I was finally able to achieve it...I chose the city of Los Santos"). ((GTA:W requires a high level of English, and it is key also for our faction's public image to use neat language. It is not only about language, but also the impression that we give to our patients, your supervisors, other factions, the staff team and other faction members, taking into account that PHMC is known for its high RP and interpretation standards. Our English must be as clean as possible, avoiding orthotypographical mistakes which can lead to other users judging your abilities, and also a worsened image to the faction that you represent. I hope it as well serves you personally to improve!))
Please, correct these points so that your application can be further reviewed.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Head of the Department of Mental Health Services
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
Ph.D. on Psycholinguistics
MA on Clinical, Social and Intercultural Psychology
BA on Psychology

Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Juliette Lavigne
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Juliette Lavigne »

Amended!
Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Received

Dear Dr. Lavigne,

With this letter, we would like to inform you that we have received your application. Your application is right now being assessed.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
BA on Psychology

Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Interview Stage

Dear Dr. Lavigne,

We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face-to-face interview with a member of the Human Resources Department of the Department of Mental Health Services.

Please contact one member of the Human Resources department listed below to set up a time. This must be done before 72 hours, or the application will be automatically denied.

Dr. Mikey Lions, PhD - [email protected], PH 3373457
Dr. Mina Frey, MD – [email protected], PH 52568284

Please, consider e-mailing as the first alternative.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
BA on Psychology

Mikey Lions
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Mikey Lions »

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Dr. Lavigne,

We are excited to inform you that you have passed your interview successfully, which is why we would like to offer you the position of a Psychologist within our facility.

Welcome to our team and good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Dr. Mikey Lions
Board of PHMC Management

D.O. on Psychiatry
BA on Psychology